PhosphoSolutions - Antibodies that work!
Reproducibility is a major concern for every scientist. PhosphoSolutions® are dedicated to creating antibodies with no lot-to-lot variability. They aim to make sure that every vial you buy of a product will work exactly the same way in your experiments regardless of lot number.
What's their secret? They rigorously screen and then pool serum so that every lot is purified from exactly the same stock.
Antibodies that work! is more than just their motto; antibodies that work are their ONLY focus. Not only do they have the know-how to produce antibodies that work, they walk the walk.
Located on the Fitzsimons Life Science Campus in Aurora, Colorado, they are a dedicated, friendly, hard working team of scientists, committed to providing you with the highest quality antibodies and customer support in the business. They understand how frustrating it can be to conduct research using ineffective antibodies, and they believe that you shouldn’t have to.
PhosphoSolutions offers antibodies for the following research fields:
- Catecholamine signaling
- Cell markers
- Mitochondrial markers
- Neuronal markers
- Cholinergic neuronal markers
- Dopamineric and noradrenergic neuronal markers
- Glutamatergic neuronal markers
- Pre-synaptic markers
- Oligodendrocyte markers
- Retinal cell markers
- Cytoskeletal and nuclear proteins
- DNA damage
- Extracellular matrix proteins
- GABA receptors
- Glutamate receptors and associated signaling proteins
- Hormone biosynthesis
- Neurodegenerative disease
- Neurogenesis and development
- RNA processing
- Signal transduction
- Steroid hormone receptors
- Synaptic vesicle proteins
- Visual system