Jackson ImmunoResearch Laboratories, Inc. specializes in the production and conjugation of affinity-purified secondary antibodies and purified immunoglobulins. Their products are sold primarily to scientists in universities and research institutes throughout the world who are conducting research in the plant, animal, and biomedical sciences.
The company is located in rural Pennsylvania, near the Amish country, about 40 miles west of Philadelphia. It was started in 1982 by scientists whose education and previous experience included research in cell biology, protein chemistry, microbiology, and product development in immunology. Our goal is to provide other scientists with the newest, largest selection of, and highest quality of secondary reagents, with the best technical and customer services possible. The products are for research use only, and not for diagnostics or therapeutics.
Jackson ImmunoResearch's supply of secondary antibodies and proteins are of the highest purity and specificity available. With a superb range of over 4000 products Jackson have whole IgG and (Fab')2 affinity purified antibodies conjugated to Alexa Fluor® dyes, AMCA, FITC, Cyanine dyes, TRITC, Rhodamine Red X, Texas Red, Biotin SP, Horseradish Peroxidase and Alkaline Phosphatase. For flow cytometry there are Phycoerythrin (R-PE) & Allophycocyanin (APC) conjugates and immunogold complexes for both light and electron microscopy. Having sold these reagents in the UK for over 25 years, we can say they are simply the best!
- Whole IgG Affinity-Purified Antibodies
- F(ab')2 Fragment Affinity-Purified Antibodies
- Monovalent Fab Fragment Affinity‑Purified Antibodies for Blocking and for Double Labeling Primary Antibodies from the Same Host Species
- Secondary Antibodies for Flow Cytometry
- IgG Controls and Streptavidin Conjugates for Flow Cytometry
- Anti‑IgG, Light Chain Specific Antibodies for Western Blotting after Immunoprecipitation (IP)
- Anti-Mouse IgG Subclass Specific Antibodies
- Alexa Fluor® 680 and Alexa Fluor® 790 Conjugates for High Sensitivity Western Blots
- Cy2, Cy3 and Cy5 Conjugates for Permanent Mounting
- Streptavidin Conjugates
- 4nm LM Grade Colloidal Gold - Antibody Complexes
- EM Grade Colloidal Gold - Antibody Complexes
- Peroxidase-Anti-Peroxidase (PAP) Soluble Immune Complexes
- Solid-Phase Immunoadsorbent Gels
- Primary Antibodies for Signal Enhancement
- Normal Serums and Gamma Globulins
- Bovine Serum Albumin (IgG-Free, Protease-Free)
- Purified Proteins from Normal Serums
- Antisera to Immunoglobulins, Whole Serums and Enzymes