Nippon Genetics is a Japanese company which develops products in the areas of DNA/RNA imaging, DNA purification, PCR technology and electrophoresis.
Nippon Genetics is the originator of the Blue/Green LED technology and the safe DNA stain Midori Green for visualization of DNA and RNA in agarose gels. Unlike ethidium bromide and UV light, Blue/Green LED in combination with Midori Green is completely safe for the user and does not damage DNA or RNA.
Nippon Genetics also offers a wide range of transilluminator tables and gel documentation systems, all with Blue/Green LED technology.
- Midori Green safe DNA stain
- Gel documentation systems and transilluminator tables
- RNA purification kits
- FastGene Scriptase, a more economical clone of Supercript II
- PCR plastics, tubes and plates
- MagnaStand magnetic racks for NGS applications
- Precast protein gels
- Bambanker freezing media