AAT Bioquest - Advancing assay technologies
AAT Bioquest's reliable, high performance products enable life science researchers to better understand biochemistry, immunology, cell biology and molecular biology. Their product lines have been designed with both productivity and flexibility in mind, two qualities that are invaluable in today's fast-paced industry. Our catalog of over 5000 items includes product lines such as Fluo-8®, Cal-520®, Cell Meter™, Amplite™, CytoTrace™ and CytoTell™, brands that have garnered recognition and praise in the life science research community.
- Reactive fluorescent and luminescent probes, biotins and tag enzymes for labeling small drug molecules and biopolymers, such as proteins, nucleic acids and carbohydrates
- Fluorescent and luminescent probes for detecting proteins, nucleic acids and live cells
- Fluorescent and luminescent probes for detecting various enzymes, in particular, hydrolytic and redox enzymes
- Reagents developed and improved for signal transduction research
- Physiological and neurological probes, such as calcium indicators and membrane potential probes