SignalChem - Specialists in signaling proteins
SignalChem has established itself as a leader in the development of innovative cell signaling products to meet the needs of scientists in basic research and drug discovery. SignalChem has utilized its core capabilities of cellular signaling, molecular biology and protein biochemistry to generate more than 750 products as part of its current and continuously expanding product portfolio.
One area of particular strength for the company is the production of highly purified human recombinant enzyme and protein targets. With this ever-expanding library of enzymes and protein targets, SignalChem has invested additional resources to perform profiling of compounds as well as the production and validation of high-quality isoform specific antibodies which are intended to recognize a single target; the protein of interest.
SignalChem Lifesciences Corporation (SLC) is a biotechnology company registered in British Columbia, Canada. It has two arms of business: the bioreagent and service business, and the drug discovery and development business. The bioreagent and service business was started as SignalChem Pharmaceuticals Inc (SCP) at its inception in 2004. SCP initially focused on producing kinase-related products to facilitate biomedical research and drug discovery efforts.
- Active enzymes (kinases, GTP/ATPases, histone deacetylases and more)
- Antibodies (isoform specific, modification, phospho specific, tag, monoclonal, polyclonal)
- Biochemical compounds (epigenetic enzyme activators/inhibitors, kinase inhibitors, siRNAs and more)
- Signaling proteins (apoptosis, cell cycle, cell stress, chaperones and more)
- Signaling reagents
- Extracellular ligands (chemokines, cytokines, growth factors)