LifeSensors - The ubiquitin and SUMO pathway
LifeSensors, Inc. is a biotechnology company that discovers and develops enabling technologies for therapeutic, drug discovery and research markets. They have established themselves as a leader in ubiquitin and ubiquitin-like protein pathways by providing innovative research tools. Their prokaryotic and eukaryotic protein expression platforms SUMOpro and SUMOstar are used worldwide by academic and government institutions, as well as by pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
LifeSensors promises to provide the highest quality tools to study the ubiquitin pathway.
- Antibodies and inhibitors
- Protein expression systems (SUMOpro and SUMOstar)
- TUBEs: Ubiquitin affinity matrix
- Ubiquitin and neuroscience
- Ubiquitin biomarker assays
- Ubiquitin chains and derivatives
- Ubiquitin enzymes