Larodan Lipids develops and manufactures a comprehensive range of high quality, research grade lipids and mass spectrometry standards, manufactured by both extraction and purification from natural sources as well as by chemical synthesis.
Key products include both natural and synthetic phospholipids with high purity in mg up to kg scale. All products come with a certificate of analysis and are guaranteed to a purity of above 98% for synthetic products and above 96% for natural products.
Products from Larodan Lipids are used in a range of applications including as reference standards in molecular analysis as well as active ingredients in experiments or products, supplied as either standard catalogue products or custom formulations, in analytical chemistry, organic chemistry, biophysics, biochemistry, cell and molecular biology, nanotechnology as well as pharmaceutical product development and food science. Larodan also offers custom synthesis services.
- Wide range of phospholipids, fatty acids, sphingolipids and standards
- Excellent availability, > 90% on stock
- High quality at affordable prices - on average 20% below competitor Avanti Polar Lipids
- Custom lipid synthesis available
|Synonyms:||6:0 PC; 1,2-dicaproyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine; [(2R)-2,3-di(hexanoyloxy)propyl] 2-trimethylazaniumylethyl phosphate; ;[(2R)-2,3-bis(1-oxohexoxy)propyl] 2-trimethylammonioethyl phosphate|
- Fatty Acids (FA)
- Fatty Acid Methyl Esters (FAME)
- FA and FAME kits and mixture
- Wax Esters
- Fatty Alcohols
- Saturated Hydrocarbons
- Coenzyme A and CoA Esters
- Polyprenols and Dolichols
- Polyprenyl Phosphate
- Stable Isotope Labeled FA/TG