c-Lecta - The makers of DENARASE
Denarase by c-LEcta is a genetically engineered endonuclease from Serratia marcescens. This enzyme is able of cleaving all forms of DNA and RNA very efficiently. Denarase is widely used in biopharmaceutical manufacturing to eliminate host cell nucleic acid during the production of biologicals and vaccines, as well as for viscosity reduction in biotechnology applications.
- Expressed in Bacillus sp., >99% purity
- Full compliance with cGMP
- Free of products of animal origin
- No antibiotics used during production
- Purification of vaccines, proteins and monoclonal antibodies
- Use as GMP-compliant replacement for Benzonase