Biowest - The serum specialist
Founded in 1987, Biowest is the European leader in the collection of animal sera, providing the widest range of sera and cell culture media available on the market. Biowest was the first serum company vertically integrated from raw material to finished product. Biowest is certified ISO 9001 : 2008 and ISO 13485 : 2012.
Accountability and traceability
Biowest supervises the entire manufacturing process from the collection around the world to the shipment of bottled serum from the warehouse. Biowest ensures quality control at every stage and low intra-lot variation.
Worldwide sources of sera and widest range of products
Biowest is the ideal partner for both researchers and biopharmaceutical companies, with a wide range of geographical origins of bovine sera. Biowest is aware of the importance of choosing the right serum origin, as different applications allow the use of different types of origins with different prices. Biowest therefore guarantees the best choice of sera origins for every need.
- Fetal bovine serum (FBS), horse serum, other animal sera More info
- Wide range of origins (US, Europe, South America)
- Speciality sera (exosome-free, heat-inactivated, gamma-irradiated)
- Standard and speciality culture media More info
- Antibiotics More info
- Supplements and enzymes More info