... by supporting scientific discovery through its qualified antibody products and custom antibody services. Since its founding in 1972, Bethyl has manufactured all of its antibodies on-site to exacting standards with validation to a wide range of applications.
Currently, Bethyl’s portfolio consists of over 9,500 catalog products; offering over 8,200 primary antibodies targeting over 3,300 proteins and 1,300 secondary antibodies raised against immunoglobulins from over 25 species.
- Mono- and polyclonal antibodies
- Secondary antibodies
- ELISA kits and accessories
- Epitope tag antibodies
- Serum protein antibodies
- Purified Immunoglobulins
- Reference Serum
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography purification with proprietary methods
- Enhanced antibody specificity through boosting of the ohst over many weeks
- Antibody validation by reciprocal immunoprecipitation and western blot detecting the endogenous protein
- Lot-to-lot consistency by side-by-side comparison of the previous lots and new lots
- End-to-end control of the entire product lifecycle
- Every Bethyl product ships with a 100% guarantee