Bethyl Laboratories, Inc. supports science through its qualified antibody products and custom antibody services. Since its founding in 1972, Bethyl has been an original manufacturer of its antibodies, producing them on-site to exacting standards with in-house validation by Bethyl’s team of scientists. Currently, Bethyl’s portfolio consists of over 9'500 catalog products, with antibodies raised against immunoglobulins from over 25 species.
- Mono- and polyclonal antibodies
- Primary and secondary antibodies
- Epitope tag antibodies
- Serum protein antibodies
- Purified immunoglobulins
- ELISA kits and accessories
- Reference serum (normal pig serum)
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography purification with proprietary methods
- Enhanced antibody specificity through boosting of the ohst over many weeks
- Antibody validation by reciprocal immunoprecipitation and western blot detecting the endogenous protein
- Lot-to-lot consistency by side-by-side comparison of the previous lots and new lots
- End-to-end control of the entire product lifecycle
- Every Bethyl product ships with a 100% guarantee
Detection of human PD-L1 (red) and Lamin-A/C (green) in FFPE lung carcinoma by IHC-IF.Antibody: Rabbit anti-PD-L1 recombinant monoclonal [BLR020E] (A700-020) and rabbit anti-Lamin-A/C (A303-430A). Secondary: DyLight® 594-conjugated goat anti-rabbit IgG (A120-201D4) and DyLight® 488-conjugated goat anti-rabbit IgG (A120-201D2). Counterstain: DAPI (blue).
Detection of human CD4 in FFPE appendix by IHC. Antibody: Rabbit anti-CD4 recombinant monoclonal [BL-155-1C11] (A700-015). Secondary: HRP-conjugated goat anti-rabbit IgG (A120-501P). Substrate: DAB
|Cat-No.||Target||Reactivities||Applications||# of Abs||AbVantage™ Pack|
|A700-020||PD-L1*||Human||WB, IP, IHC, ICC, IHC-IF, ICC-IF||1|
|Various||mTOR||Human, Mouse||WB, IP, ICC, PLA||7||Yes|
|A700-015||CD4*||Human||WB, IP, IHC||1|
All antibodies are antigen affinity purified.
*Recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibody available