Bethyl Laboratories, Inc. supports science through its qualified antibody products and custom antibody services. Since its founding in 1972, Bethyl has manufactured all of its antibodies on-site to exacting standards with in-house validation by Bethyl’s team of scientists. Currently, Bethyl’s portfolio consists of over 9'500 catalog products, with antibodies raised against immunoglobulins from over 25 species.
- Mono- and polyclonal antibodies
- Primary and secondary antibodies
- Epitope tag antibodies
- Serum protein antibodies
- Purified immunoglobulins
- ELISA kits and accessories
- Reference serum (normal pig serum)
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography purification with proprietary methods
- Enhanced antibody specificity through boosting of the ohst over many weeks
- Antibody validation by reciprocal immunoprecipitation and western blot detecting the endogenous protein
- Lot-to-lot consistency by side-by-side comparison of the previous lots and new lots
- End-to-end control of the entire product lifecycle
- Every Bethyl product ships with a 100% guarantee
Detection of human PD-L1 (red) and Lamin-A/C (green) in FFPE lung carcinoma by IHC-IF.Antibody: Rabbit anti-PD-L1 recombinant monoclonal [BLR020E] (A700-020) and rabbit anti-Lamin-A/C (A303-430A). Secondary: DyLight® 594-conjugated goat anti-rabbit IgG (A120-201D4) and DyLight® 488-conjugated goat anti-rabbit IgG (A120-201D2). Counterstain: DAPI (blue).
Detection of human CD4 in FFPE appendix by IHC. Antibody: Rabbit anti-CD4 recombinant monoclonal [BL-155-1C11] (A700-015). Secondary: HRP-conjugated goat anti-rabbit IgG (A120-501P). Substrate: DAB
|Cat-No.||Target||Reactivities||Applications||# of Abs||AbVantage™ Pack|
|A700-020||PD-L1*||Human||WB, IP, IHC, ICC, IHC-IF, ICC-IF||1|
|Various||mTOR||Human, Mouse||WB, IP, ICC, PLA||7||Yes|
|A700-015||CD4*||Human||WB, IP, IHC||1|
All antibodies are antigen affinity purified.
*Recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibody available