Atlas Antibodies has a clear mission: To provide customers with advanced research reagents targeting all human proteins.
The Human Protein Atlas (HPA) project released the first version of a complete tissue-based map of human protein expression using antibodies in November 2014. Atlas Antibodies now have over 18'000 antibodies covering 15'000 gene products - close to 95% of all possible human gene products.
- Triple A polyclonal antibodies
- PrecisA monoclonal antibodies
- Blocking antigens
- Antibody panels (organelle markers, laminin markers, neuroscience markers, EMT markers)
- Loading control antibodies
for IHC, WB and ICC-IF applications
- They are made by researchers for researchers.
- Their results are reproducible: A unique purification process using the recombinant PrEST-antigen as the affinity ligand achieves the very highest level of reproducibility.
- Each Triple A Polyclonal antibody has been used for IHC-staining of samples from 708 individuals originating from normal and cancer afflicted human tissues.
- They have superior versatility across applications including IHC, IF and WB.
- All Triple A Polyclonals are presented on the Human Protein Atlas portal with extensive IHC characterization data. The Human Protein Atlas presents the complete human proteome, a map of all major tissues and organs in the human body.