10% on Lexogen SLAMseq kits
SLAMseq: Metabolic RNA Labeling
SLAMseq is a high-sensitivity method for time-resolved measurement of newly synthesized and existing RNA in cultured cells. SLAMseq enables resolution of RNA synthesis and degradation kinetics.
Lexogen offers a family of kits based on the new SLAMseq method: Thiol (SH)-Linked Alkylation for the Metabolic sequencing of RNA. SLAMseq enables the identification and quantification of newly synthesized (nascent) and existing RNA from the same sample in parallel, without the need for biochemical isolation. SLAMseq can be readily applied to living cell experiments. Combined with QuantSeq 3’ mRNA-Seq library preparation, SLAMseq provides a complete user friendly and high-throughput solution for analyzing transcriptome-wide RNA synthesis and turnover kinetics.
- Analyze transcriptome-wide kinetics of RNA synthesis and turnover
- Measure nascent RNA expression and transcript stability
- Gain novel insights into the control of gene expression
- Use in combination with QuantSeq 3’ mRNA-Seq for cost-effective, high-throughput metabolic sequencing
- NEW SLAMdunk - automated and user-friendly SLAMseq-QuantSeq data analysis pipeline on the Bluebee ® genomics analysis platform
Valid until August 31, 2018. Cannot be combined with other discounts.Quote LEX18-1.