Primer and probe premixed assays for analyzing gene expression in any species using 5′ nuclease fluorescent probes
PrimeTime qPCR probe assays consist of a primer pair and 5′ nuclease probe. Predesigned assays for human, mouse, or rat are available for easy selection based on multiple criteria such as exon location and number of transcripts detected. Custom assays may be created for any sequence from any species using the PrimerQuest® tool.
- Achieve >90% efficiency over 4 or more orders of magnitude with our predesigned assays, guaranteed
- Multiplex with confidence with double-quenched probe assays that have the lowest background in the industry
- Adjust your primer probe ratio from 2:1 to 4:1 with no additional charge
- Receive primers and probe sequences with all orders
PrimeTime assays are available in different sizes:
- PrimeTime Standard - 500 reactions (20 ul, 0.5 nmole probe, 1 nmole primer)
- PrimeTime XL - 2500 reactions (20 ul, 12.5 nmole probe, 12.5-50 nmole primer)
Accurate, affordable genotyping with the next evolution of PCR
Improve the precision of your PCR-based SNP genotyping with rhAmp SNP Genotyping technology. This technology uses a unique two-enzyme system coupled with RNA-DNA hybrid primers to precisely interrogate target SNPs. Combined with IDT’s universal reporter chemistry, rhAmp SNP Genotyping offers a simple, high performance genotyping solution at an affordable price.
- Generate the highest level of performance with greater than 99.5% call accuracy for over 90% of assays tested
- Interrogate SNPs in difficult sequence regions with amplicon lengths as short as 40 bp
- Validate markers affordably using the smallest pack size commercially available
- Ensure confidence in your data with gBlocks® Gene Fragments as control templates
The rhAmp SNP portfolio includes all components needed to successfully generate high quality genotyping data on any commonly available real-time PCR instrument.
Superior discrimination versus traditional methods. Blocked primers minimize non-specific amplification. The 3' end of rhAmp primers incorporate a blocking group that prevents extension unless cleavage and de-blocking occur by RNase H2 enzyme. RNase H2 enzyme recognizes this RNA base only if it is hybridized to its perfect complement, initiating primer cleavage and activation.
Schematic representation of a rhAmp™ SNP Genotyping PCR cycle. All components needed to measure both alleles are combined in a single reaction before cycling. 1) Both allele-specific primers query the SNP locus. 2) RNase H2 enzyme cleaves the primers that are perfectly annealed to the target sequence, removing the RNA base and 3′ blocking modification, which allows extension by the IDT Hawkeye™ Taq Polymerase. 3) During the first two amplification cycles, a tail sequence is incorporated into the amplicon that is subsequently recognized by a probe-based reporter system. 4) Polymerase extension leads to degradation of the probe and signal generation.
To order PrimeTime qPCR assays, you can:
- Directly order on the IDT portal by creating a new account
- Contact us via the "Ask for a quote" button below and we will assist you with ordering
- Want to test first? Request a sample using the button below