|Promo: 20% OFF all Cas9 enzymes! (Valid for all customers.)|
Quote CAS9-20, valid until 20.12.2019.
The Alt-R® CRISPR-Cas9 System includes all of the reagents needed for successful and high precision genome editing based on the natural S. pyogenes CRISPR-Cas9 system. Discover what makes the Alt-R® CRISPR-Cas9 system best in class.
- Benefit from the latest improvements in on- and off-target design and chemical modifications, as well as easy ordering of custom or predesigned guide RNAs.
- Get optimal editing with high on-target potency and reduced off-target activity with Alt-R HiFi CRISPR-Cas9 nuclease
- Precisely control editing with efficient delivery of the RNP by lipofection or electroporation
- Protect your cells from toxicity or innate immune response activation
The CRISPR-Cas9 starter kit from IDT supplies all reagents necessary for a complete genome editing experiment.
|Kit Item||Order #||Amount||Description||Price|
|Custom||2 nmole each||Two custom crRNAs targeting two different loci adjacent to a PAM site in your gene of interest|
|1072532||5 nmole||The tracrRNA assembles together with a custom cRNA and the Cas9 protein into the RNP complex|
|100 μg Standard or HiFi Cas9 enzyme, part of the RNP complex|
|1075915||2 nmole||Enhances efficiency when introducing the RNA complex into target cells via electroporation|
|1 kit||1 kit Separate kits for human, mouse, or rat. Includes tracrRNA, HPRT positive control crRNA, negative control crRNA#1, HPRT Primer Mix and Nuclease-Free Duplex Buffer|
|For detection of on-target or known off-target CRISPR events in cultured cells. The T7 endonuclease I (T7EI) mismatch cleavage assay detects on-target genome editing and estimates genome editing efficiency in CRISPR treated cells|
|11-01-02-02||10 x 2 ml||1x TE buffer pH 7.5, nuclease-free, sterile, for resuspension of RNP complexes|
- Mapping the genomic landscape of CRISPR–Cas9 cleavage (Nat. Methods)
- Nucleic acid detection with CRISPR-Cas13a/C2c2 (Science)
- Insertional Mutagenesis by CRISPR/Cas9 Ribonucleoprotein Gene Editing in Cells Targeted for Point Mutation Repair Directed by Short Single-Stranded DNA Oligonucleotides (PLoS ONE)
Alt-R S.p. HiFi Cas9 Nuclease V3 offers improved specificity over wild-type Cas9, greatly reducing the risk of off-target cutting events. This Cas9 variant also preserves the high level of editing efficiency expected from a Cas9 nuclease, maintaining 90–100% on-target editing activity at most sites. For applications that are sensitive to off-target events, combining the Alt-R S.p. HiFi Cas9 Nuclease V3 with the optimized Alt-R CRISPR-Cas9 gRNA (crRNA:tracrRNA) is highly recommended.
Read the paper!
A high-fidelity Cas9 mutant delivered as a ribonucleoprotein complex enables efficient gene editing in human hematopoietic stem and progenitor cells. Vakulskas C, Dever D, et al. Nature Medicine. doi: 10.1038/s41591-018-0137-0 (2018)
To order the CRISPR-Cas9 starter kit or individual CRISPR-Cas9 reagents:
- Directly order on the IDT portal by creating a new account
- Contact us via the "Ask for a quote" button below and we will assist you with ordering