Membrane Solutions is a premier maker of sterile filters and manufactures under ISO 9001 certification. All filters are CE marked, sterilized by gamma irradiation, and sterile-packaged.
- Bottletop filters with and without receiver bottle
- 0.22 um and 0.45 um standard syringe filters
Vacufil™ disposable vacuum filtration units are used for filtering and storing cell culture and tissue culture media, biological fluids and other aqueous solutions. They feature a PES membrane, offering fast flow rates and low protein binding rates.
- PES membrane
- 500 ml funnel, 90 mm filter diameter
- 0.22 µm and 0.45 µm pore size
- With and without 500 ml receiver bottle
- Sterilized by gamma-irradiation
- Individual packaged
|VFPPES222500||Vacufil Disposable Vacuum Filtration Units, 0.22 um pore size, with 500 ml receiver bottle||12 pcs||108.00|
|VFPPES222500F||Vacufil Disposable Vacuum Filtration Units, 0.22 um pore size, without receiver bottle||24 pcs||126.00|
|VFPPES245500F||Vacufil Disposable Vacuum Filtration Units, 0.45 um pore size, without receiver bottle||24 pcs||126.00|
|VFPPES245500||Vacufil Disposable Vacuum Filtration Units, 0.45 um pore size, with 500 ml receiver bottle||12 pcs||108.00|
Sterile syringe filters are made from PES membranes with a polypropylene (PP) housing. PES filters feature high flow rates and low protein adsorption and are compatible with a wide range of applications, including filtration of protein solutions, culture media or additive solutions.
- Reliable sterile filtration, LRV>7 for Brevundimonas diminuta, ATCC19146
- Large effective filtration area (EFA) of 4.9 cm2
- Low protein adsorption, excellent flow rates
- Hold-up volume of less than 120 µl
- Individually packaged and sterilized by gamma radiation
- Ideal for fast filtration of serum-based tissue culture media, biological fluids, fixation buffers and other “hard to filter” solutions
- Fast sterilization of buffers, culture media or other solutions (PES 0.22)
- Clarification and prefiltration of aqueous solutions (PES 0.45)
Filters from Membrane Solutions are manufactured with high quality PES (polyethersulfone) and exhibit very fast filtering times. Filter your solutions in half the time compared to other commercial brands!
PES filters from Membrane solutions exhibit less non-specific protein binding than other filters and increase the yield and quality of your filtrate.
Filters from Membrane Solutions are much more affordable than those of market-leading brands - with no compromise in quality. Check out our price comparison below.
|Item||Membrane Solutions Price/filter||Competitor C (CHF/filter)||Competitor N (CHF/filter)||Competitor M (CHF/filter)|
|Vacufil™ Disposable Vacuum Filtration Units, 0.22 um pore size, without receiver bottle|
|Vacufil™ Disposable Vacuum Filtration Units, 0.22 um pore size, with 500 ml receiver bottle|
|Sterile™ PES Syringe Filters, Pore: 0.22 um, Housing Diameter: 30 mm|