Go for high quality antibodies from trusted suppliers
Many antibody suppliers (including some of the very big brands) grow their antibody portofolio by adding antibodies from other manufacturers and selling them under their own label - a practice called "OEMing in".
This practice results in many antibody suppliers offering exactly the same antibody under different brand names - which in turn makes it difficult for researchers to know when they are buying a unique antibody.
To avoid this, we recommend that you buy your antibodies from trusted original manufacturers who do not OEM in. LubioScience vouches for all the manufacturers listed below - we know them personally, have visited their facilities and know that they manufacture all their antibodies themselves.
- All antibodies are manufactured in house
- Full antibody validation for guaranteed applications
- Orthogonal validation by siRNA knockdown
- No OEM in of antibodies from other sources
Should you find an antibody from one of the manufacturers below at another supplier under a different brand name, we will refund you and send you a crate of beer for your next lab party!
Antibodies validated with siRNA knockdown
- Every antibody is manufactured by Proteintech in-house
- Validation: all antibodies have passed Western Blot testing on whole, unmodified cell or tissue lysates
- siRNA: validation by siRNA knockdown for thousands of antibodies to demonstrate specificity
- Publications: Proteintech antibodies have been cited in 20,000 publications, which is a strong indicator of our quality
- Full refund if the antibody doesn't work in the indicated application
- All antibodies manufactured on-site in Texas
- Validation: All antibodies are fully validated for their indicated applications
- Portfolio of > 5000 primary and > 1500 secondary antibodies - all unique
Bethyl offers a full money back guarantee for all antibodies if they don't work in the stated indication.
- All antibodies made in-house
- Unique purification process using the recombinant PrEST-antigen as the affinity ligand achieves the highest level of reproducibility
- Each Triple A Polyclonal antibody has been used for IHC-staining of samples from 708 individuals originating from normal and cancer afflicted human tissues.
- Superior versatility across applications including IHC, IF and WB
- All Triple A Polyclonals are presented on the Human Protein Atlas portal with extensive IHC characterization data