Many antibody suppliers (including some of the very big brands) grow their antibody portofolio by adding antibodies from other manufacturers and selling them under their own label - a practice called "OEMing in".
This practice results in many antibody suppliers offering exactly the same antibody under different brand names - which in turn makes it difficult for researchers to know when they are buying a unique antibody.
To avoid this, we recommend that you buy your antibodies from trusted original manufacturers who do not OEM in. LubioScience vouches for all the manufacturers listed below - we know them personally, have visited their facilities and know that they manufacture all their antibodies themselves.
- All antibodies are manufactured in house
- Full antibody validation for guaranteed applications
- Orthogonal validation by siRNA knockdown
- No OEM in of antibodies from other sources
Should you find an antibody from one of the manufacturers below at another supplier under a different brand name, we will refund you and send you a crate of beer for your next lab party!
Antibodies validated with siRNA knockdown
- Every antibody is manufactured by Proteintech in-house
- Validation: all antibodies have passed Western Blot testing on whole, unmodified cell or tissue lysates
- siRNA: validation by siRNA knockdown for thousands of antibodies to demonstrate specificity
- Publications: Proteintech antibodies have been cited in 20,000 publications, which is a strong indicator of our quality
- Full refund if the antibody doesn't work in the indicated application
- All antibodies manufactured on-site in Texas
- Validation: All antibodies are fully validated for their indicated applications
- Portfolio of > 5000 primary and > 1500 secondary antibodies - all unique
Bethyl offers a full money back guarantee for all antibodies if they don't work in the stated indication.
- All antibodies made in-house
- Unique purification process using the recombinant PrEST-antigen as the affinity ligand achieves the highest level of reproducibility
- Each Triple A Polyclonal antibody has been used for IHC-staining of samples from 708 individuals originating from normal and cancer afflicted human tissues.
- Superior versatility across applications including IHC, IF and WB
- All Triple A Polyclonals are presented on the Human Protein Atlas portal with extensive IHC characterization data